Electric Boiler is a boiler equipment that uses electricity as an energy source and converts it into heat energy, and then outputs steam, high temperature water or organic heat carrier with a certain amount of heat energy after the boiler conversion. So do you know what it needs to pay attention to when shutting down? Let’s take a look at the editor of Electric Combi Boiler For Radiators!
1. When turning off the Electric Boiler, turn off the Electric Boiler equipment first, and then turn off the circulating water pump. Do not turn off the circulating water pump first and then turn off the Electric Boiler. In this way, failures may occur due to local overheating. When it starts, it does the opposite.
2. The user should turn off the power and then unplug the socket. Do not pull out the socket directly. Since the rice cooker has a built-in small computer, there is no normal shutdown device, which may cause potential malfunctions. Therefore, the user must first turn off the power of the device when shutting down. If a malfunction occurs, press the emergency stop button to turn off the equipment.
3. If it is a short-term shutdown in winter, the user does not need to drain the internal water, but set it to low temperature insulation mode. If it is a long-term shutdown, the user is required to drain all the water to prevent the pipeline from freezing.
4. When the operation is stopped, the fan should be unplugged after the fan stops rotating, so that the equipment system can get enough heat dissipation, so as to avoid the component temperature being too high and causing damage.
5. When out of service, do not touch the equipment with wet hands to avoid water ingress and cause equipment failure.
6. For the use of high-power Electric Boiler, the user should make a record of the heating start and stop to ensure the normal rest and operation of the equipment.
In summary, the editor of Electric Combi Boiler For Radiators tells: Regarding some things that Electric Boiler needs to pay attention to when shutting down, I hope you can learn more through the introduction of the editor above.